Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Mixed Post

Last week's weight: 205.8
Loss: 2.0
New weight: 203.8
Total Loss: 5.8

I lost 2 pounds at my WI today, so that was pretty exciting. Then I proceeded to go on a mini binge (3 cookies and a danish). And then DH brought home a pecan pie for our anniversary. So, I'm considering today to be a "free" day & skipping the journaling of my food. I feel really unwell now, so I've gotten my comeuppance. Perhaps I'll remember this day & not ever repeat it. 

I'm still going to post yesterday - not very pretty, but still somewhat in control:

Monday, December 13, 2010
Morning
1/2 serving(s) Jenkins Livermush
1  serving(s) Aunt Millie's 5-grain

1  item(s) egg

Subtotal
Midday
2  cup(s) Chunky Fajita chicken with rice & beans soup

Subtotal
Evening
Laura's Lean Meatloaf - Quick-added food

Green beans & potatoes - Quick-added food

Subtotal
Anytime
1  small apple(s)

1  small clementine

1  large banana(s)

1  bar(s) Snickers Bar(s)

1  serving(s) Swiss Miss No Sugar Added Hot Chocolate

2  serving(s) Snacks Chocolate Covered Almonds

Subtotal
Food PointsPlus values total used 36
Food PointsPlus values remaining -7
Activity
No entries for activity.
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

2 comments:

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hello new friend,
You said I say I am going to take a brake from blogging but then feel the need to discuss!! I loved that!! I am in the same boat!! I have a drive to talk and tell all!! to discuss!!! Come over and visit with me a while!!
Merry Christmas, Fern

Robin Lambright said...

Love this table for food journaling, how did you get it in your post?

R

Post a Comment