Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow...

It's a snowy Saturday here in Ohio. We're staying in & doing laundry. I had hoped to get out to get some Christmas cards today, but maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

Here is my journal from yesterday:


Friday, December 03, 2010
Morning
1  serving(s) Aunt Millie's 5-grain
 
1  item(s) egg
 
1/2 serving(s) Jenkins Livermush
 
Subtotal
Midday
WW Mini Wrap - Quick-added food
 
272 1/2 gm Broccoli In Cheese Flavored Sauce, Frozen
 
Subtotal
Evening
1  serving(s) Aunt Millie's Hearth Whole Grain Hamburger Buns
 
1  serving(s) Laura's Lean Beef Shredded Beef w/BBQ Sauce
 
Subtotal
Anytime
1  small apple(s)
 
cereal, milk & banana - Quick-added food
 
Subtotal
Food PointsPlus values total used30
Food PointsPlus values remaining-2
Activity
No entries for activity. 
Activity PointsPlus values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 


I went over a little bit today - it was the cereal's fault (I hadn't planned to eat it). I didn't eat enough veggies. And weekends are really bad for me - I apparently decided that they should be holidays from fruits & veggies. I'll try to work on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment