Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowy Sunday

Brrr - it's cold & snowy here. I still went to church - & ate more than I had planned at coffee hour. We all sat around not wanting to go out into the snow. I'm still on course, point wise. But I feel quite bloated today. I'm hoping to return to normal tomorrow. Unless I can't go to work & then LOOK OUT! Heh. Anyway, here's today. Oh - & I did eat something later yesterday & updated the post.

Sunday, December 12, 2010
Morning
1  sandwich(es) D-Lights Turkey sausage, egg white and cheese on a muffin made with whole grain

Coffee Hour Goodies - Quick-added food

Subtotal
Midday
Bourbon Chicken & Rice with peas - Quick-added food

Subtotal
Evening
WW Mini Wrap - Quick-added food

1  small apple(s)

Subtotal
Anytime
1  large banana(s)

corn flakes & cheerios

Subtotal
Food PointsPlus values total used 32
Food PointsPlus values remaining -3
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments:

Post a Comment