Friday, December 3, 2010

Double Secret Probation

I was having "issues" posting here every day. Meaning that I would forget or I was eating all crazy so I didn't want to post. Issues. So I put it on double secret probation until I could get my head back on straight. Which it's not really, but probably won't ever be so that's ok.

I joined WW meetings on Tuesday. There's a whole new plan and bananas are FREE! So you'll probably see a lot of bananas on here. I'd post my official WW beginning weight but the lady forgot to put it in my little book. Heh. That's ok, I'll get it sorted out next time.

Now that I'm trying to enter all my food in the online WW tracker I don't really want to duplicate that effort. But I want the info here so I'll probably do some sort of cut & paste. We'll see how that works.




PointsPlus™ Tracker entries


Thursday, December 02, 2010
Morning
2  oz Raisin Bran Crunch
 
1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
 
1  large banana(s)
 
1/2 serving(s) Jenkins Livermush
 
1/2 serving(s) Aunt Millie's 5-grain
 
Subtotal
Midday
1  serving(s) Indian Palak Paneer Frozen Dinner
 
Subtotal
Evening
3  oz cooked trimmed pork loin
 
1/8 cup(s) cooked frozen yellow corn kernels, with salt
 
1/8 cup(s) canned lima beans
 
1/8 cup(s) Zucchini With Italian Style Tomato Sauce
 
Subtotal
Anytime
1  small apple(s)
 
1  large tangerine(s)
 
1  serving(s) Swiss Miss No Sugar Added Hot Chocolate
 
1  Tbsp fat-free skim milk
 
1  item(s) Giant Fudge Bars
 
2  Tbsp Whipped Topping Free Whipped Topping
 
1/2 large banana(s)
 
1  serving(s) Smucker's Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
 
Subtotal
Food PointsPlus values total used27
Food PointsPlus values remaining2
Activity
No entries for activity. 
Activity PointsPlus values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 


Oh wow - it works really great! This is my one from yesterday. As you can see, I am activity free so far. But I'll get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment