Thursday, December 9, 2010

Much Better...

Today was a much better day  - I'm under 2 points and I didn't have any weird hunger. I was VERY hungry on my way home from work, but I ate a beef jerky strip & that helped a lot. Then tonight I was feeling kind of hungry & had 4 points left, so I ate a piece of toast with Laughing Cow Cheese. We'll see how tomorrow goes. It's Friday, but that's no reason to lose my mind in a bag of M&Ms or something!

Thursday, December 09, 2010
Morning
1 1/2 serving(s) Jenkins Livermush

1  item(s) egg

1  serving(s) Aunt Millie's 5-grain

Subtotal
Midday
HC Chicken Tortilla Soup - Quick-added food

Subtotal
Evening
1/2 serving(s) Uncle Ben's Converted Long Grain Rice

Turkey Meatballs - Quick-added food

Green beans, corn & potatoes - Quick-added food

Subtotal
Anytime
1  small apple(s)

1  small clementine

1/2 cup(s) Multi-Grain Cheerios Plus

1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk

1/2 cup(s) corn flakes

1/4 serving(s) Jack Links Beef Jerky

1/2 serving(s) Aunt Millie's 5-grain

1  wedge(s) Light Creamy Garlic & Herb

Subtotal
Food PointsPlus values total used 27
Food PointsPlus values remaining 2
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

No comments:

Post a Comment