Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lesson Learned

Well, THIS was quite a day. Sigh. As you can see in my notes I thought I'd reward myself for my good WI last night. And I didn't even enjoy it! Lesson learned. I hope. At least I tracked everything & tomorrow is a new day.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010
Morning
1  serving(s) Breakfast Hotcakes and Sausage
Subtotal
Midday
HC Portabello Parmesan - Quick-added food

Subtotal
Evening
Lemon Herb Chicken Breast - Quick-added food

1/2 serving(s) Uncle Ben's Converted Long Grain Rice

Green Beans, Corn & Potato Cubes - Quick-added food
Subtotal
Anytime
2  serving(s) Snacks Chocolate Covered Almonds

Subtotal
Food PointsPlus values total used 33
Food PointsPlus values remaining -4
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

Notes
9:00 I have GOT to quit celebrating victories with food. Ugh!
2:00 OK, apparently the pancakes have totally derailed my day - & now I actually feel sick. Blech. Let's salvage this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment