Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weigh In Day!

Starting weight: 209
Loss: 3.2
New weight: 205.8

Woo hoo! If I lose this much per week I'll be needing new clothes by Valentine's Day. Heh. I know this will slow down - it always does for me. And that's ok - I'm in this to change how I eat, however long that takes. And lose about 70 pounds while I'm at it.

Today was a weird food day. I stayed within my points, but I felt kind of low level famished all day. Not sure why. I think it might be my diet soft drink - the caffiene in it maybe. I might try NOT having one in the morning & see how I feel. Sometimes I just feel that way for no good reason (it's not hormonal this time).

Here's my journal:

Tuesday, December 07, 2010
Morning
1  item(s) egg
 
1/2 serving(s) Jenkins Livermush
 
1  serving(s) Aunt Millie's Hearth Whole Grain Hamburger Buns
 
Subtotal
Midday
HC Lemon Herb Chicken - Quick-added food
 
Subtotal
Evening
1 1/4 slice(s) 14-inch Large Round Pizza Pepperoni Pizza, 14-inch Large Round, 1/10 of 14-inch Pizza
 
1/4 serving(s) Jack Links Beef Jerky
 
Subtotal
Anytime
1  small apple(s)
 
1  large banana(s)
 
1/2 cup(s) fat-free skim milk
 
Cereal - Quick-added food
 
Subtotal
Food PointsPlus values total used26
Food PointsPlus values remaining3
Activity
No entries for activity. 
Activity PointsPlus values earned0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 


I've got to work on eating more veggies! Like I said, this was a weird day.

No comments:

Post a Comment