Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly...

OK, she's back! But it's not pretty - & will likely not be pretty for the rest of the week. And perhaps extending to Thanksgiving... But not beyond!!!

Breakfast: bagel thin, egg, laughing cow cheese & turkey bacon

Snack (while stuck for an extra 1/2 hour in traffic): indeterminate number of individually wrapped caramels

Lunch: Small salad (VERY annoyed - the green mix I got at the grocery store had already somewhat spoiled. I pulled out enough lettuce for one small salad). I had tomatoes & a laughing cow cheese wedge and FF Italian dressing with the salad. Healthy Choice cheesy tortellini soup. Blech! It was sort of ok - & only 3 points - but I didn't like the broth. Baked cheetos - now those were good :)

Snack: Piece of "Thank God You Don't Have Cancer" cake DH got me and indeterminate number of individually wrapped caramels (Thank God They're Gone Now)

Dinner: Turkey, rice, & green beans with corn & black beans - very yummy. Piece of "Thank God You Don't Have Cancer" cake DH got me

Notes: I am in celebration mode & that means my comfort food - cake! I will soon be in "what can I do to make sure it's not cancer next time" mode & will be trying to follow the WW guidelines better - since those guidelines really are for good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment