Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's a Tuesday...

MUCH better day today. For one thing apparently I believe that there's nothing wrong with me. All my trepidation has disappeared (or been deeply buried).

Breakfast: Bug Special - with the real bacon instead of the bad turkey bacon. Did you know that one slice of each is just 1/2 point? If you have two pieces then it's 1.5 for the real bacon & 1 for the turkey bacon. I actually prefer the turkey bacon - it's a little more substantial on my sandwich.

Snack: I was really hungry by 10:00 so at 10:30 I had some low sugar brown sugar cinnamon oatmeal.

Lunch: Tiny little salad (I was almost out of lettuce) with WW shredded cheese, chopped homegrown tomato & FF italian dressing. Weight Watchers Chicken Parmesan (much better than the spaghetti & meatballs from yesterday). One Tootsie Roll Pop.

Snack: Bagel thin with WW whipped cream cheese.

Dinner: Beef with broccoli & rice dinner (7 points). WW Giant Fudge Bar with FF cool whip & SF caramel sauce for dessert.

I had a pretty good day. I should go back to eating oatmeal for breakfast - it lasts longer than these breakfast sandwiches I make (especially if I eat them on the way to work, which is what I did today).

Now, I think I might go take a bath - my dry skin thinks it's winter already!

No comments:

Post a Comment