Monday, November 8, 2010

It was a day...

Not a great day. I found out I have two "nodules" in my right breast that they need to check out - I go next Tuesday. So of course I let my emotions get the better of me. And of course I regretted it.

Breakfast: Bug Special, except for this time I had the turkey bacon. And let me say that it was NOT good. It didn't look good but I thought maybe they'd left out the coloring or something, but it didn't taste good either. So I took it back to Kroger when I got home from work. And got some REAL bacon. I only use one slice so I figure it's ok for this week.

Lunch: Well, before lunch I went out to Walgreens to get some Prilosec, and given the news I had just received I decided that I deserved cookie dough. Blech. I always feel bad after I eat cookie dough, but I can't seem to stop myself. So I ate my lunch later in the day - Lean Cuisine spaghetti & meatballs. That was blech too. Then later I ate more cookie dough. But then I threw the rest away.

Dinner: LOVED my dinner! DH was gone (still is!) to a school function so I was on my own. Usually this would mean a fast food dinner, but tonight I decided to have one of my frozen dinners. I had Amy’s Organic Indian Palak Paneer – creamed spinach & cheese with rice & rajmah dal. So tasty! And only 5 weight watcher points. And very filling with the rice & beans. If you had told me when I was a child that one of my favorite meals would involve spinach I would have told you that you were crazy!

Notes: So here I sit still feeling stuffed from my dinner. I vacuumed & mopped & washed the towels - I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself. Now if my hubby would just call to say he's on his way home my life would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment