Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weigh In Day

Start: 205.0
Last Week: 201.4
Current: 202.8
Difference: +1.4
Total Loss: 2.2

Unsurprisingly, I was up when I weighed myself this morning - last week was kind of rough. And today wasn't the best either. I had some unsettling news yesterday, plus my usual weigh-in day splurging. So I'm planning for tomorrow to be MUCH better.

Breakfast: Bagel thins with fried egg & laughing cow cheese (usually with turkey bacon, but I was out - hereinafter called the Bug Special). I was trying to fortify myself before church so that I would be less tempted by the brunch afterward. I ended up fleeing because the bacon was about to overpower me.

Lunch: Bowl of "stoup." This is where we just toss a bunch of things in a pot. It usually has tomatoes, can of beef, mixed veggies. This version had that plus leftover: rice, green beans, spaghetti noodles & sauce. And a can of Chunky beef vegetable soup. Very yummy. I ate it kind of early because of the time change.

Snack: So far so good, but I had to go to Walmart and Kroger today for groceries. I got hungry in Walmart & bought a king size Payday bar. It was good - and aren't nuts good for you? No? At least I didn't get cookie dough or a box of donuts. I claim victory.

Dinner: I really wanted Donatos. So that's what I got. The Apple Harvest Side Salad & the Chicken Veggie Medley personal pizza. That was the "best" pizza choice on the menu (as far as calories & fat). It was good - but really not any better than my much better for me stoup. Lesson learned? At least for today.

General Notes: DH wanted to put up the Christmas tree! We haven't had one in years. It's really lovely - and I'm thrilled that he made the effort. Except for my poor dinner choice which is making me feel kind of logy, I think it was a good day. I don't regret the Payday. Heh. I am not drinking enough water. I'll do better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Zooey said...

I started Weight Watchers today! Good luck! I will keep my fingers crossed for you... and for me!

Evan

The Bug said...

Welcome Evan! Yes - definitely need crossed fingers for this journey :)

Post a Comment