Thursday, November 11, 2010

An Aha Moment

In this edition of The Bug Eats Whatever the Hell She Wants we find out why! Every month I start feeling achy, extra tired, out of sorts. Every month I think I'm coming down with the flu. After 35 years of such months you would think that I would have a clue. But I'm always taken by surprise. I'm a slow learner. So that explains today, somewhat.

Breakfast: the same as yesterday

Lunch: A Smart Ones roasted turkey & mashed potatoes dinner and an entire box of Green Giant cheesy broccoli (this isn't as scandalous as it sounds - the whole meal was only 6.5 WW points).

Snack: 6 cookies

Dinner: About a cup of Cow Patty ice cream from Young's Jersey Dairy Farm. So far that's it. Maybe later I'll eat some real food later - if so I'll update.

Notes: So, perhaps a reminder on my computer calendar would be a good idea. Not gonna promise not to give in to the PMS munchies - but at least I'll know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment