Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday Slackness

Well, I'm back worried about next week's test. It didn't help that I forgot to take my pain meds (for arthritis) & realized just how many aches & pains this 46 year old body has. Including in the chest area. Am I noticing it more because of the test, or have these pains always been there? I actually think that they're hormonal & I just picked the wrong week to have to worry about breast cancer! Especially because both of them hurt & only the right one is suspicious. So, not quite as good a food day as yesterday.

Breakfast: Bagel thin, egg, laughing cow cheese & two slices of bacon. This real bacon is seriously a lot skimpier than my usual turkey bacon.

Snack:  Three cookies from the cafe next door. Sigh.

Lunch: Amy's Organic Indian Mattar Tofu - another really excellent meal. I just wish these weren't so expensive!

Snack: Low Carb Yogurt (it's really DH's yogurt, but I "borrowed" some for today)

Dinner: The cafe next door was having my very favorite special, so I had to indulge - country fried steak, mashed potatoes & green beans. Another sigh. But very yummy!

Notes: I think I said enough up top. Now I'm going to search for Amy's Organic coupons!

2 comments:

Cad said...

Having read your comment on Ada's blog, I thought I would come and reassure you, I am still in the land of the living! Indeed, I have today launched forth in the World of Blog, and see you too, have a fairly new page underway. As the way to a man's heart has traditionally been accepted as through his stomach, I was interested by your gastronomic delights, and am sure I shall be back for a second helping!

The Bug said...

Good to see you alive & well Cad! This is actually my secondary (& fairly boring) blog. But you are welcome to check it out if you like. I may not have the courage to post today's food. We shall see.

Post a Comment