Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 7

OK, Mother Nature is schizophrenic. Yesterday morning it was in the 30s when I left for work - today it was close to 60.

7:45  JDTM
9:00  Cranberry juice
11:50  Healthy Choice Asian Potstickers - tasty but my mouth is on fire!
12:15  Milky Way bar
2:30  apple
3:25  Goldfish
5:30  KFC Mashed Potato Bowl
6:00  Cupcakes

Notes: OK, this ends my week of writing down everything I eat without trying to modify my behavior. I've been paying attention to when I'm really hungry & when I just crave something. Tomorrow starts my attempt to try to start eating in a more healthy way. I'm sure I'll slip up, but I'll keep track of the "wrong" food too. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Carolina Linthead said...

Nah, not schizophrenic...bi-polar :-) Also, there is occasional evidence of dissociative personality disorder, but this is devilishly hard to diagnose...

Post a Comment