Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 1

I wonder if that's how I'll name all these posts? I don't know - it might get discouraging & intimidating. On the other hand it's even MORE intimidating to try to think up clever post names. Hmmm. We'll see what happens tomorrow!

My plan is to work on the posts throughout the day & then publish them at night after I've eaten my evening meal. So, right now it's 9:31 and I've had breakfast. I weighed myself this morning (205.6). Back when I was doing WW the first time & lost almost 50 pounds I weighed myself religiously every day. It was a way to hold myself accountable. I haven't found anything else that's worked as well, so I'm going to do that again this time around. I probably won't post a daily weight on here - just weekly.

7:30    Jimmy Dean Delight Canadian Bacon & Egg English Muffin
10:00  Small apple (Jonathan - my new boyfriend - yum!)
10:26:  Arrgghh! Apples always make me feel hungry. (gnawing on my elbow to avoid eating lunch at 10:30)
10:42:  20 whole grain goldfish
11:45  Grilled chicken fajita strips; green beans with almonds; wild & brown rice mixed with light cream of mushroom soup
12:20  Three very mediocre chocolate chip cookies (blech. sigh.)
2:50:    Remaining goldfish (24 pieces) & Kroger Strawberry Banana Carbmaster Yogurt (I stole it from Dr. M) I have to be careful - I almost stuck my hand in the yogurt instead of the goldfish container.
3:15:    Peanut M&Ms. Sigh. Coworker was thirsty & on a conference call & said she'd get me candy if I went to the cafe to get her a drink.
6:45   Spaghetti & turkey meatballs; 2 mini cupcakes

Thoughts:
  • Obviously I need to plan to eat a more substantial snack when I have the canadian bacon muffins for breakfast - they don't last very long.
  • I wanted something sweet after lunch, as per usual. The cookies were lousy - a waste of calories.
  • Is there a particular reason I had to eat the M&Ms today?

No comments:

Post a Comment