Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 4

Busy day! I had church this morning & then a diocesan meeting this afternoon with the bishop about our upcoming convention. I'm an alternate delegate so I only had to pay half attention. Then I got groceries on my way home. Anyway, I'm just now writing this after 8:00 at night - let's see how well I do remembering what I ate, when. I do remember that there were a lot of snacks involved.

8:15  Grits & fried egg
11:00  Bell peppers with a little dip, mini chocolate chip cookies, brownie (coffee hour after church)
12:00  Egg salad sandwich (I know this is a lot of eggs for one day, but I wanted to use them up before getting groceries)
2:00:  Three bite-size pieces of candy at meeting (2 Snickers, 1 Twix)
3:45  150 calorie bag of tiny oreos after meeting (I was starving!)
6:00  BBQ beef brisket, mashed potatoes, peas
8:00  Peanut butter & honey

Notes: I should have planned to eat a pack of crackers or something after my meeting - I wasn't thinking that the egg salad sandwich wouldn't last very long.

Remember - this week I'm just being brutally honest about what I eat - I'm not trying to modify my behavior yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment