Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 5

Well that was rude! It was bad enough that it was pouring rain when I got out of the car this morning, but then the big ole clap of thunder was just rubbing my face in Monday. Grrr.

7:30  Jimmy Dean light Canadian Bacon english muffin (hereinafter referred to as JDCBM)
9:50  Apple
11:18  leftover bbq brisket, tomato slices, wild & brown rice mixed with cream of mushroom soup, Green Giant "antioxident blend" veggies - broccoli, carrots, red & yellow sweet peppers. I feel lied to - it's mostly carrots. Blech!
12:20  Milky Way bar
2:00  Yogurt
3:00  sandwich thin with light cream cheese (I always think I want this & then I'm disappointed in it)
5:00  Subway tuna sub
5:30  Ice cream

Notes: BBQ brisket & rice with cream of mushroom soup is not so fabulous. My afternoon snacks were mostly a waste of calories. Thank goodness I vacuumed tonight to use some of them up (I know, it's sad when vacuuming is exercise).

Weather: After the storm this morning the sun came out & it was gorgeous. 40-63 degrees in Xenia.

Positive Thought: I can probably ride a bicycle now that I've had surgery! We'll explore the idea in the spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment