Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 8

Weighed in this morning - 205.8. So my week long party made me gain .2 pounds. If only that were really true! I'm sure there's some hormonal glitch that kept the gain lower than it should have been. And I'll blame hormones in the future if I don't lose as much as I think I should too :)

7:30  JDTM
9:00  Cranberry juice. Gonna have to stop this - it has high fructose corn syrup in it. VERY bad for my health! Not to mention the extra calories.
10:50  Banana
11:45  Healthy Choice Portabella Spinach Parmesan - yum!
12:30 Big ole' piece of bakery cake - it was Rita's retirement party!
2:15  Goldfish
6:15  Campbell's Tuscan White Bean & Chicken Soup
6:45  Apple pie

Note: So, not such an auspicious start. And the sad thing is the cake wasn't really very good at all. Sigh. I need to start thinking about what the thing I think I love will really taste like - & do I really want it after all? A lot of the time the answer is no. And, you know - this wouldn't have been the last time I could ever have bakery cake. I could wait until I really wanted some. AND if I didn't like it as much as I thought I would - I don't have to eat the whole thing. There isn't a law. I know! I never knew either!

On the other hand - apple pie? Oh yum!

Weather: dreary rainy day in the 40s & 50s. I saw a rainbow on my way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment