Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 3

I had to get up at 7:30 today so I could attend Lay Eucharistic training at church (I'll be helping take communion to shut-ins). AND I have to get up at 7:30 tomorrow because we have choir practice at 9:00 before church. So I might be a little cranky. Just a warning.

8:15  Fried egg sandwich with laughing cow cheese (have you tried laughing cow? you must!)
9:30  1/2 chocolate chip muffin & and indeterminate number of Tim Hortons Bits (donut holes).
1:30  Healthy Choice meatloaf with mashed potatoes & corn
4:00  One scoop chocolate peanut butter ice cream in a waffle cone
5:00  Black bean chips
6:30  spaghetti
8:30  peanut butter & honey

Notes: Why didn't I move the box of donut holes to the other end of the table?

Weather: Gorgeous! 38 - 59 degrees in Xenia

No comments:

Post a Comment