Sunday, January 2, 2011

No Counting Today!

I just didn't feel like it - I will, however, list everything I ate here:

Breakfast:  Jimmy Dean Delight turkey sausage croissant

Lunch: Applebee's - 1/2 Cowboy burger, about 15 french fries, chocolate mousse shooter (which is smaller than a regular dessert, but still pretty outrageous)

Dinner: The Bug's Fake Monte Cristo: peanut butter, sugar free black raspberry jam, 1/2 banana, ham & cheese on light bread, grilled in a pan. HEAVENLY! I'm going to go figure out the points for that sucker because I'm definitely having it again :)

Snack: 1/4 of a large apple while I was packing my lunch for tomorrow. It was pretty yummy too.

I've already entered my food for tomorrow, so my week will be off to a good start. I'm kind of excited about it, actually - ready to go back to work after being gone so long & ready to have a more normal diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment