Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Monday...

Back at work after nearly 2 weeks off - busy!! I wish I was this busy all the time because it definitely distracts me from food. I didn't get enough veggies today - couldn't figure out what to take to eat with my enchiladas. A salad would have been good, but I never crave one in the winter (except for the one I ate in NC after Christmas - that was just pure self-defense).

Tomorrow is my WI day - or as I mentioned on the WW site just now - a come to Jesus meeting. This is a number I don't want to see, but then I know I'll be moving away from it fairly quickly. I'll just get it over with & then get on with it :)


Monday, January 03, 2011
Morning
1  serving(s) Aunt Millie's 5-grain
2
1/2 serving(s) Jenkins Livermush
1
1  item(s) egg
2
Subtotal 5
Midday
1  item(s) Smart Ones Chicken Enchiladas Suiza
8
Subtotal 8
Evening
1 1/8 serving(s) Honeysuckle White Creamy Dijon Mustard Turkey
4
1/4 cup(s) cooked kidney beans
1
green beans - Quick-added food
0
Subtotal 5
Anytime
3/4 large apple(s)
0
1/2 large banana(s)
0
corn flakes & cheerios
3
Subtotal 3
Food PointsPlus values total used 21
Food PointsPlus values remaining 8
Activity
No entries for activity.  
Activity PointsPlus values earned 0
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
        
Milk & Milk Products
   
Fruit & vegetables
        
Multivitamin/Mineral
 
Healthy Oil
   
Activity
 

Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment