Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bad Day...

Well it started out just fine. But really I have such a problem with the afternoons at work. I'm not even going to list everything I ate. Sigh. Ok, I will - maybe that will help me think twice next time!

Breakfast: Livermush & Egg sandwich (yum!)

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Sweet & Sour Ginger Chicken with extra broccoli pieces (they're almost gone - yay!)

Afternoon Meltdown (over the course of three hours): Heath bar, soft pretzel with cheese, Reese's Cups.

Dinner:  Cereal with banana

Now I'm feeling kind of hungry (cereal was 3 1/2 hours ago) but of course feel no right to eat anything this late.

I've changed my WI day to Thursday because Tuesday conflicts with my Bible Study group. So I'll be facing the music in a couple of days. Grrr!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Ohhh you should have grabbed some fruits or veggies! I always keep a pot of vegetable soup in the fridge for those moments!

Fickle Cattle said...

That's not too bad I think. At least you're heading towards the right direction. You can do it. :-)

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment