Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Food Disappointment

11/4/11

11:40 Here's something I haven't figured out how to deal with: what if the food I'm eating doesn't meet my taste needs? For example, I'm eating Healthy Choice Sesame Glazed Chicken right now for lunch. It's really tasty, but kind of sweet. I don't want sweet for lunch. Will I just accept that I can't have what I want, or will I later try to capture the taste I really wanted with another food? Stay tuned...

**********************************************************

So I started this on Friday & then totally forgot I even had this blog. Sheesh! I did NOT try to make up for my disappointing lunch - it was filling so I just went from there.

Yesterday I tried something different (that I used to do EVERY DAY back when I was losing weight successfully) - oatmeal for breakfast. It was pretty good & meant that I drank water instead of diet Sundrop. Which meant that I drank more water yesterday than I have been. I think it's a good strategy - & I'll soon get over the muzzy feeling I had at not getting caffiene until lunchtime. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Heff said...

If food ever disappoints ME, I EAT IT !!!

YEAH ! Take THAT, bad food !!!!

Post a Comment