Friday, November 4, 2011

Day I Don't Care Anymore...

You may have noticed a lack of updates for the last couple of days. It isn't because I've eaten any differently (no cookie dough!). I just don't feel like it's really accomplishing what I had hoped. I'm still going to write down what I eat for my own self, but I'll use this space as more of a journal. So I might not write every day. And I might end up making this a private journal. We'll see!

So, I feel EXTRA fat today! My jeans are really tight and I feel quite cow-like. But I did manage to gazelle for 15 minutes last night (I gazelled like the wind tortoise!). I'm hoping that the button of my jeans pressing into my belly all day will make me consider before eating something when I'm not actually hungry. I'll let you know how it went tomorrow.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I am trying to lose weight too. There are days when it gets me down but I try to not let it last for more than a day or two....ok three tops!
Was blog hopping and came across your blog. Don't give up!
Blessings, Joanne

Post a Comment